Embedded Linux Developer
Be part of growing SATCOM team that designs, develops and integrates software within Honeywell Aerospace!
You will be an integral member of agile SW team to deliver innovative solutions for secure connectivity of the aircraft to internet and to the air traffic control.
We seek for C/C++ developers with passion for any of following – Linux, Networking, Telecommunications, Cybersecurity, Aerospace.
If you know all of it, there is still a lot to learn and discover. New projects are starting, so do not hesitate to apply together with your friends.
YOU MUST HAVE
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science
• Ability to communicate in English
• Understanding agile software development lifecycle
• Ability to develop efficient and secure software
• Experience with Atlassian tools (Jira, Bitbucket, Bamboo, …)
• Global collaboration (working with team in Canada)
• Effective communication
• Sense of humor