Analyst I PP&C
You will develop new and revamp existing methods to improve efficiency and focus on strategic management of legacy environmental remediation. You will work directly with Remediation Managers and third party partners to actively participate in the scope analysis of alternate remedy selections for remediation at various sites. You will manage design and construction, applying engineering and project management tools for estimation, scheduling, design, procurement and construction.
Use your agility and ability to support clients to roll out programs, achieve metrics and track milestones.Increase your business knowledge as you support projects across multiple areas/businesses. Join the team that helps improve processes and drive revenue.
YOU MUST HAVE
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, Finance, or relevant discipline.
• Expertise with Microsoft Office including Excel, Access and SharePoint
• Knowledge of IT and financial systems preferred (Sales Force, SAP, etc)
• Strong written and oral communication skills, particularly in cross-functional collaboration, facilitation, and negotiation
• Ability to work on multiple projects and effectively manage priorities
• Improving performance, meeting commitments, and getting results
• Exceeding internal and external customer expectations
• Master’s degree and Project Management certification (PMP) preferred
• Communication skills sufficient to deal with customer and trades people and Honeywell Project Managers
• Some experience in project management.