Engineer II – Should Cost Mechanical
Honeywell Technology Solutions (HTS) dynamically expands its activities in research and development (R&D) centre in Brno, Czech Republic. Established in 2003, this is the largest R&D centre in Europe for Honeywell. Our engineers and scientists develop products and technologies that are linked to our business units: Aerospace, Automation and Controls Solutions and Transportation Systems.
This position is a part of Aerospace group, the world's leading supplier of avionics systems, products and services for commercial and business aircraft as well as for defense and space applications.
You will be responsible for performing Should Cost estimation for Aerospace parts and assemblies and negotiate with suppliers to get right price for Honeywell.
YOU MUST HAVE
• Bachelor degree in Mechanical/Production/Industrial Engineering
• Relevant manufacturing experience
• Aerospace industry experience is preferred.
1. Should Cost estimation
2. Should Cost negotiations with suppliers
3. Should Cost tools and database development
4. Liaison and collaborate with different functions for above responsibilities
5. Take up responsibility with in the team as assigned in different areas from time to time
Knowledge and Experience:
1. Hands on experience in manufacturing and/or process planning in one or more manufacturing processes like Assembly, Sheet Metal fabrication and Machining.
2. Knowledge of special process like heat treatment, chemical processing and NDT.
3. Knowledge of Drawing Interpretation and GD&T.
4. Aerospace materials and its properties.
5. Should cost experience and relevant tools knowledge like aPriori should cost software.
6. Familiar with UG NX modeling and drafting.
1. Project Management skills and experience.
2. Have basic knowledge of finance and program management concepts and tools.