Honeywell is growing in really fast way and therefore our teams are growing too. Come to join a really dynamic and young team. If you like to gain knowledge in finance, numbers are your passion and you would like to grow in worldwide know American company then we are searching for you. Primarily responsible for applying cash receipts to the correct invoice(s) within AR (Accounts Receivable) ledgers.
- Application of cash receipts to the correct invoice.
- Daily balancing of cash receipts.
- Investigating misapplied cash.
- Customer correspondence regarding cash receipts and payment detail specification.
- Account reconciliation.
- Entering and applying inter-company netting.
- Preparing, posting, and inputting wire transfers.
- Processing EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) and credit card receipts.
- Maintenance of records for auditing purposes (filing remittances, bank statements etc.).
- Preparing journal entries and inputting GL information each month.
You must have:
- Preferred knowledge/experience in accounting, finance, or general business but not necessary.
- English on fluent level.
- Self motivated individual with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to cooperate effectively with all levels of employees and internal/external customers.