Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macrotrends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 132,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
The Contract Manager will support Honeywell’s Smart Energy (SME) and Honeywell Process Solutions (HPS) businesses in EMEA for the purpose of ensuring that the business and financial objectives are achieved through the contracting process.
SME and HPS are Business Units within Honeywell’s Performance Materials and Technologies division. SME designs, manufactures, sells and services advanced systems for gas, electricity and water smart metering solutions for the utility and private sector market. HPS develops and delivers process automation controls, devices, software solutions and services for various markets in the refining & petrochemical, pulp & paper and power generation sectors (among others).
The role is to manage and implement excellent contractual arrangements with all external business partners including suppliers, sub-contractors, technology partners, licensors, licensees, distributors, resellers and customers.
What would be scope of your job?
The role is to manage and implement excellent contractual arrangements with all external business partners including suppliers, sub-contractors, technology partners, licensors, licensees, distributors, resellers and customers. The position is also responsible for ensuring that all parts of the business are aware of and comply with Honeywell policies when entering into contractual arrangements and for ensuring that appropriate approvals are obtained for contracts in accordance with Honeywell’s Schedule of Executive Approvals.
- Draft, implement and maintain up to date standard contracts for use by relevant contracting entities in EMEA for all standard business transactions.
- Review non-standard business contracts and identify risk areas to business management with recommendations as to risk containment.
- Participate as a key member of the negotiating team in contract discussions with customers and suppliers.
- Participate with business team in analyzing risks and proposing solutions to manage those risks.
- Ensure all contractual documentation is complete, accurate and signed by appropriate company personnel in accordance with published policy and signature authority levels.
What we need?
- Degree in Business Law
- Fluent (able to review, draft and negotiate contractual documents) in German and English, preferably with one or more regional foreign languages
- Legal professional qualification
What we value?
- Extensive knowledge in contract review, drafting, negotiation, administration/management functions Critical judgment.
- Knowledge of contracts, data protection, intellectual property licensing and commercial laws and European Union directives. Adherence to business process flow
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work autonomously in a fluid/fast-paced, highly collaborative, multi-national team environment Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and customer service orientation and ability to prioritize conflicting demands from multiple business clients
What we can offer to you?
- Build your career with and across Honeywell
- Attractive environment in the business center The Park - walking from the metro station Chodov
- Space for professional and career growth - training and internal education program, e-learning, language courses
- Company benefits - 5 weeks holiday, meal vouchers, supplementary pension insurance, mobile plan, snacks at the workplace, company events, charity projects and teambuilding