Buyer for indirect material
This position is an integral part of the sourcing team, working closely with EMEA Indirect Commodity Managers and other buyers to maximize savings, cash, quality and delivery of the products/services to the company, as well as effectiveness, compliance, and day-to-day management of the strategic supply base. The Buyer is responsible to maintain data integrity in Purchasing Database. He/she shares best practices with other Buyers and complies to all sourcing procedures and policies.
70% of the time you will:
- place purchase orders, tracks and expedites for non-catalog orders to meet internal customer requirements.
- initiate supplier set up with Commodity Leader's approval, he ensures Purchase orders are placed within 24 hours of requisition creation date/time, monitors progress of orders and expedites critical orders and reject non-compliant requisitions.
- deal with Invoice discrepancies, immediately resolves all issues relating to invoices on hold, Manages purchasing system alerts (e.g., invoice, quantity, etc.)
30% of the time you will :
- in collaboration with the Commodity Leader, conduct negotiation of purchase value and payment terms on buys that are not covered under any existing contract, agreement or supplier & revisit agreed terms for the specific needs with existing contract, agreement or supplier if it makes sense. He/She implements the deals.
- work closely with and supports EMEA Commodity Managers by providing customer/supplier feedback and assuring compliance of order placement with strategic supply base.
- drive choice, implementation and use of online catalogs.
- experience in a purchasing environment
- good understanding of English
- skilled in Microsoft Office
- become eAuction expert first year
- working knowledge of SAP purchasing system
- communication skill and a team player
- self motivated capable of working to aggressive timescales
- good organizational skills with an ability to prioritize
- our tubochargers race and win F1 & Le Mans
- further professional and career growth
- flexible working hours which will help with your work-life balance
- extracurricular activities when with us you will play hockey, football, meditate in yoga lessons or rock with a band at Christmas party
- comfort of parking your car, motorcycle or bike in our parking house
- two canteens where you can enjoy your breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
- qttractive benefits package – 5 weeks holiday, meal vouchers, pension insurance, e-learning system, language courses where applicable, cafeteria system
627 00 Brno-Slatina