Satellite Communications team in Aerospace is looking for a new colleague!
Join our team and:
- Work as a software engineer to design, implement and test new components of Aspire 400 MPC Card
- Update design, code and test software written in C++
- Become a part of Agile team
- Use contemporary tools (Atlassian tools, git)
- Ensure assigned technical tasks are completed on-time and within given requirements
You will make use of your qualifications, including:
- University degree in IT or related field
- C++ programming experience
- YOCTO - Embedded Linux experience is an advantage
- Advanced level of English
Apart from your new job, you can look forward to:
- Building your career with a global company
- Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities
- A range of benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system and more…
- Cooperating on research and development of latest aerospace technologies and products
- Daily use of English
- Interested in getting a pilot license? We will be happy to help!
Information about Honeywell:
Honeywell Technology Solutions (HTS) dynamically expands its activities in research and development (R&D) centre in Brno, Czech Republic. Established in 2003, this is the largest R&D centre in Europe for Honeywell. Our engineers and scientists develop products and technologies that are linked to our business units: Aerospace, Automation and Controls Solutions and Transportation Systems.
This position is a part of Aerospace group, the world's leading supplier of avionics systems, products and services for commercial and business aircraft as well as for defense and space applications.
627 00 Brno-Slatina