Advanced Technology team is looking for a new colleague!
Is development of a brand new radar technology for top aerospace companies your next career move?
Join our team and:
- Work on projects aiming to increase the safety of airplanes
- Develop new electronic scanning radar technologies for obstacle detection
- Handle signal processing and develop applications in FPGA
- Join technical discussions with Airbus, Dassault and other partners
In order to step into your new role, you should have:
- Signal processing experience
- Experience in Matlab simulations
- University degree in electrical engineering or related field
- Advanced level of English
Apart from your research activities, you can also look forward to:
- Building your career with a global company
- Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities
- A range of benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system and more…
- Cooperating on research and development of latest aerospace technologies and products
- Daily use of English
- Interested in getting a pilot license? We will be happy to help!
Information about Honeywell:
Honeywell dynamically expands activities in research and development (R&D) centre in Brno, Czech Republic. Established in 2003, this is the largest R&D centre in Europe for Honeywell. Our engineers and scientists develop products and technologies that are linked to our business groups: Aerospace, Automation and Controls Solutions and Transportation Systems.
This position is a part of Advanced Technology group, a research organization focusing on research in key areas of aerospace industry such as Air Traffic Management; Communication, Navigation, Surveillance & Control Systems; Embedded Systems; Crew Interface and Avionics.
627 00 Brno-Slatina