We currently have an opening for a Senior Researcher to work within Honeywell Advanced Technology Europe organization in the area of advanced real-time embedded systems with emphasis on hard real-time multi-core systems.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead concept analysis, system design and prototyping of avionics systems and SW functions and features
- Lead systems analysis and propose concepts with focus on safety, performance, and customer expectations
- Lead system design reviews and validations. Identify architecture and design risks and gaps
- Contribute and later lead strategy in the selected area including demos and flight test planning
- Help align technology portfolio with the US teams
- Identify innovations and participate in patent applications and scientific publications
- Keep in touch with academic community and identify new technologies for product insertion
You will make use of your qualifications, including:
- University degree in IT, Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics
- Real-time embedded systems development experience in a safety critical field (e.g. manufacturing, automotive, nuclear or health-care domains)
- C, C++, or SystemC experience
- Advanced level of English language
- Strong aptitude for Research & Development
Apart from your new job, you can look forward to:
- Building your career with a global company
- Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities
- A range of benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system and more…
- Cooperating on research and development of latest aerospace technologies and products
- Daily use of English
- Interested in getting a pilot license? We will be happy to help!
Information about Honeywell:
Honeywell dynamically expands activities in research and development (R&D) centre in Brno, Czech Republic. Established in 2003, this is the largest R&D centre in Europe for Honeywell. Our engineers and scientists develop products and technologies that are linked to our business groups: Aerospace, Automation and Controls Solutions and Transportation Systems.
This position is a part of Advanced Technology group, a research organization focusing on research in key areas of aerospace industry such as Air Traffic Management; Communication, Navigation, Surveillance & Control Systems; Embedded Systems; Crew Interface and Avionics.
627 00 Brno-Slatina