Senior Supplier Development Engineer
Honeywell are recruiting for a Senior Supplier Development Engineer to support our aerospace business. The main focus of this role will be to develop new products and suppliers for the turbo charger business
Location: Brno – Research and development center
- Deployment of DFM guidelines and Technical process audits.
- Define & deploy best practice and PFMEA across regions.
- Coaching the SQ&D on Manufacturing process and Quality Systems.
- Qualify External Process Capability and Capacity for New Product .
- Manage supplier APQP requirements in getting proper Quality documentation and adherence to customer specific std.
- Support PEP Phase Exit 1-8 (ISC Tech for 1-4 and Launch SQ for 5-8).
- Assist Commodities in New supplier assessment and sourcing selection.
- Perform periodic process audits at supplier sites, Report audit rating, areas of risk, observations and improvement
- Opportunities and Track gap closure.
- Monitor supplier performance Metrics and deploy improvement plans accordingly.
- Apply a variety of Quality tools and techniques to continuously improve product quality, process capability and cost.
- Assist TS Sites Quality with purchased component non-conformities and resolution plans as needed.
- Interact with Suppliers to resolve material problems on-site. Drive root cause analysis, containment and corrective actions.
- Mechatronics or Mechanical, Design and/or Application Electronic experience
- Knowledge – automotive/aerospace industry. (electronic comp and assemblies)
- Quality practices: AIAG - APQP, PPAP, D&PFMEA, DOE, ISO TS-16949
- Problem solving analysis skills with a logical and methodical approach (8D, 5Why, Cause/Effect Diagram)
- Communicate in a clear and concise manner with all business functions and suppliers.
- Excellent personal organization and capable to plan and manage his own work.
- Experience in working a matrix environment within multinational teams
- Ability to meet commitments, results oriented, effective team work skills,
- Strong organizational skills to prioritize and execution of action plans.
- Permanent full-time employment with opportunity to be a part of one of the most successful and growing Honeywell teams.
- Interesting projects using the latest technology.
- Friendly work environment.
- Extensive training program.
- A complex system of benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system.
Honeywell, spol. s r.o.
627 00 Brno-Slatina
627 00 Brno-Slatina