Performs professional accounting and auditing work in the company to ensure that proper information is reported in accordance with Local & US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles. Follows accounting regulations and company procedures, all being applicable for bot Czech Republic site ( Brno ) and for Slovakian one ( Presov ).
- Ensure that all transactions are accounted for in accordance with local regulations.
- Perform Treasury activities (including payment proposals)
- Perform Local Gaap month-end closing activities
- Prepare periodically reports requested by local regulations
- Support the annual statutory audit and support in submission of tax declarations in due- time
- Maintains professional relations with tax authorities, manages the period audits from tax authorities.
- May establish, modify, document and co-ordinate implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures
- Ensure all journal entries comply with internal and external audit specifications
- Produces routine reports, schedules, and summaries for management
- Motivated self-starter; proactive in identifying issues along with recommending issue resolution
- Flexible about work content, timings and location
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Process and results oriented.
- Reliable and consistent.
- Learning opportunity on interesting projects in the international environment
- Use of English on a daily basis
- Wide spectrum of employee benefits
- Training and an opportunity for a professional growth
627 00 Brno-Slatina