Support the strategy, transition and delivery of HR Data management activities. You will ensure data accuracy , execute analysis and be the liaison between the business customer and Information Technology (IT) function. You will partner with stakeholders to provide guidance and recommendations on process changes and will support critical projects, PeopleSoft upgrades, and reorganizations.
- Join a team delivering advanced human resources information systems solutions that drives critical business decisions
- Add value to the team by utilizing your analytical capabilities and serve as an HR Analytics expert in a global organization
- Drive continuous improvement and lead change in a progressive and global Human Resources organization
What is the "must" for us?
- Fluent English and German is mandatory
- Ability to proactively identify issues and drive resolution
- Proven ability to translate data into meaningful information
- Some data management and analysis experience
- Ability to artfully convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience
- Proficient knowledge of PeopleSoft, Excel, and Global Data Standards
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision
- Proven analytical ability
What can we offer to you?
- Environment of international company
- Possibility to change something
- Attractive environment in the business centre The Park - walking distance from the metro station Chodov
- Flexible working hours
- Annual salary increase based on your work performance
- Amazing space for professional and career growth - training and internal education program, e-learning, language courses
- Company benefits - 5 weeks holiday, meal vouchers, supplementary pension insurance, mobile plan, company events, charity projects and team-buildings
V Parku 2326/18
148 00 Praha 4