Honeywell SPS business (Safety & Productivity Solutions) supporting introduction of various safety products to protect people lives and health. Portfolio of SPS containing respiratory protection, falling protection products, flammable, toxic and oxygen detection systems, hearing protection systems.
Design Validation team supporting design and product testing is looking for Firmware test lead which will be involved in FW testing in “Smart” portfolio, mainly Honeywell analytics – gas detection systems.
Our new colleague will be responsible for:
- Planning, testing and documenting of firmware testing per Honeywell standards and specifications, supported by other FW design and test engineers
- Test program development accordingly to the project specification
- Individual test plans creation
- Support the test case identification, definition, and management for projects
- Continuous improvement test environment in the areas of test automation and best practices sharing among developers
- Defining, establishing and promoting test methodologies
- Co-operation with colleagues in Brno as well as in other Europe, Asia and USA locations.
- Collaboration with Firmware developers to ensure testability of implemented components and problem prevention.
- Ensure verification tasks are completed on-time and within given requirements.
- A bachelor’s or master's degree in Engineering, IT or similar education
- At least 3 years’ work experience in R&D software development or software testing (validating product functionality and performance characteristics against Product Requirement Specification)
- Knowledge of designing test equipment (test stands) and test set ups – both hardware and software.
- Good knowledge of English (reading and writing technical documentation, written and verbal communication with colleagues abroad).
- Experience with any test management tool (e.g. Contour, Quality Center, Test Director, MKS)
- Experience with any defect management tool (e.g. Jira, Fogbugz, TestTrack)
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development is welcome
- Knowledge of various testing methodologies/concepts (e.g., Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC), Test Maturity Model (TMM), Test Driven Development (TDD), Model-Based Testing (MBT), unit/integration/system testing, equivalence partitioning, state-based testing, etc.)
Knowledge of international standards (UL, CSA, CE, ATEX, SIL) is an advantage
- Enthusiastic and friendly person
- Customer focused, team player
- Good analytical skills
- Precise, responsible, integrative thinker
- Permanent full-time employment with opportunity to be a part of one of the most successful and growing Honeywell teams.
- Interesting projects using the latest technology.
- Friendly work environment.
- Extensive training program.
- Competitive salary.
- A complex system of benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
627 00 Brno-Slatina