Embedded C developer
Honeywell Technology Solutions (HTS) dynamically expands its activities in research and development (R&D) centre in Brno, Czech Republic. Established in 2003, this is the largest R&D centre in Europe for Honeywell. Our engineers and scientists develop products and technologies that are linked to our business units: Aerospace, Automation and Controls Solutions and Transportation Systems.
This position is a part of Aerospace group, the world's leading supplier of avionics systems, products and services for commercial and business aircraft as well as for defense and space applications.
BendixKing is Honeywell Aerospace unique team, which is committed to the creation of whole cockpit solutions - innovative, reliable, intuitive avionics for the general aviation pilot.
Currently, we opened a special opportunity to join this team for those, who would like to be as close to real cockpits as possible. If you enjoy programming in embedded C and would like to have the access real cockpit hardware on daily basis, keep reading!
Key responsibilities for this role:
• Participate on Software design and analysis of BendixKing project for General Aviation aircrafts as C embedded developer
• Support products development/prototyping with the rest of the team ( Hardware, System, Manufacture) - You will have the access to avionics lab and real cockpit hardware on daily basis
• Support technical reviews, matrix collection and participate on technical program status meetings if need
• Support certification and documentation activities
• Help to support the customers with investigate issues and failures, identify root causes and permanent corrective action
• Adopt full engineering collaboration within entire organization
You must have:
• Bachelors degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science
• Good knowledge of programming in language C
• Experience with Embedded programming in C (Microcontrollers, architecture, peripherals, interfaces)
• Good command of English language mandatory
• Min 1 year of experience in a related engineering field
A Plus is:
• Being an aviation enthusiast
• Knowledge of regulatory standards (e.g. DO-178B/C)
• Knowledge of script languages (Perl, Python,…)
• Engineering background in fields such as Aero, General aviation, Electrical, Electronics/Avionics
We can offer:
• Opportunity to get the PPL (Private Pilot License)
• Work in multinational team and company - use your English daily
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities
• We offer flexible working hours to improve your work-life balance
• Need a break from PC? Challenge your colleagues to have a table football match or billiard game in our Relax room!
• A complex system of benefits including extra week of holidays, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system and more...
• Yearly performance increase
627 00 Brno-Slatina