Drive the development of on-site installation, servicing and repair processes of complex equipment and systems. You will provide technical presentations to an audience of customers, other industry peers and competitors. You will drive revision and correction of work instructions and customer-facing training guides used by field installation specialists. You will drive continuous improvement initiatives in the processes related to field services and product development. You will lead cross-functional groups to quickly fix any administrative difficulties relating to delivery and installation of proper equipment. You will act as an escalation point for Field Service Specialists, Service Engineers, and other stakeholders.
What would be scope of your job?
- Be the face of Honeywell to with end-users, peers, and competitors in a conference setting
- Use knowledge of Honeywell end-to-end product and solution development and delivery to drive increased efficiencies
- Develop procedures and protocols to help improve service operations.
- Independently provide on-site service on Eclipse or competitor equipment: involving startup, repair, troubleshooting, training, preventive maintenance and safety review.
- Document repair and actions on Eclipse Field Service Reports and follows proper
procedures to complete the service process.
- Work with junior field service technicians to help develop greater customer
awareness and loyalty.
- Provide on-call emergency telephone support on a rotating basis.
- Input to management, technical service or engineering on possible repetitive problems and suggests solutions.
- Provide a communication link between the customer and the company to help ensure that effective service is provided to the customer.
- Work with service management, sales, and internal support groups to resolve
What is the "must" for us?
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent. Experience in the field.
- Written and spoken English. The position covers whole region EMEA and the language of company is English.
- Driving licence. Because you will travel a lot.
We also value...
- Previous technical/installation experience
- Previous customer service experience
- Good written and oral communication
- Advanced Degree
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to troubleshoot using schematics and PID’s
- Good application knowledge with at least 2 process lines. Metals, Glass, Food,
CHP or Auto.
- Stress resistance
- Ability to respond promptly to customer needs.
What can we offer to you?
- Environment of international company
- You can choose which location is interesting for you. Prague? Brno? Olomouc? It depends on you.
- Flexible working hours
- Annual salary increase based on your work performance
- Amazing space for professional and career growth - training and internal education program, e-learning, language courses
- Company benefits - 5 weeks holiday, meal vouchers, supplementary pension insurance, mobile plan, company events, charity projects and team-buildings
V Parku 2326/18
148 00 Praha 4