Are you interested in HR? Do you have experience with analysis of business data and continuous improvement is you thing?
Experienced business analyst needed! Learn more and explore what we are looking for.
What would be scope of your job?
Project Work / Continuous Improvement related to Service Improvement:
- Support process improvement projects within all HR Services areas
- Analyze business data and processes using statistical methods and six sigma tools
- Provide baseline and post change measurements; assess project impact
- Work with Operational teams to ensure consistent measurement & reporting standards are kept globally, and that best practices are leveraged across HRS
Measurement System Enhancements:
- Support HR CRM team in development of CRM standards to ensure quality reporting / analytics
- Develop data visualization solutions e.g. CRM Reporting, Dashboards, Charts
- Support business requirement review & testing of new HR CRM (eg. Salesforce) functionality releases
- Provide expertise on the actual business/user experience for future HR CRM enhancements
- Identify problems and work with teams to implement corrective actions
- Support Rapid Problem Solving & Kaizen improvement activities
- Provide Continuous Improvement (CI) ideas, and drive CIs within direct area of controls
What is the "must" for us?
- Experience in business data analysis, analytics and statistics
- Ability to conceptualize business needs and translate them into results
- Strong partnering skills; ability to work effectively in a global matrix organization
- Excellent problem solving skills
What can we offer to you?
- Environment of international company
- Possibility to change something
- Attractive environment in the business centre The Park - walking distance from the metro station Chodov
- Flexible working hours
- Annual salary increase based on your work performance
- Amazing space for professional and career growth - training and internal education program, e-learning, language courses
- Company benefits - 5 weeks holiday, meal vouchers, supplementary pension insurance, mobile plan, company events, charity projects and team-buildings
V Parku 2326/18
148 00 Praha 4