The Lead Portfolio Management Analyst role is accountable for support in defining a portfolio of GO services as required to meet customer demand consistently, everywhere. The portfolio will be defined and maintained based on VOC (Voice of customer) and will consist of global, regional and country scoped/delivered services.
About the position:
This role will be accountable for helping to drive truly global approach in designing service offering and identifying the customer requirements on the regional level; defining/implementing all services to a common high standard; optimizing customer experience and operational efficiency.
This position reports to Global Portfolio Management Director and matrix to Regional HRS Global Operations Directors.
- Support designing, developing and implementation of services strategy for GO:
Maintain regional Services Portfolio framework - List of Services (heat map) & Services Playbook (Requirements, Strategy); Keep the regional governance process for NPI’s (new products introduction).
- Customer VOC
egularly meet with key regional customers to request feedback on what is working well, what needs improving and ideas for expansion of services. Distill feedback into key messages and themes that are actionable and include as strategic drivers for the function and development of services globally.
- Services Roadmap
Drive the services roadmap in the region of services consolidation, standardization and scope expansion for GO; help to evaluate the value of service transitions and associated business case (ROI).
Work transitions process and methodology implementation guidance/training. Identify opportunities on work to transfer; prioritize according to the productivity gains; define the detailed transition plans.
- Project management:
Manage and coordinates projects on regional level: follow key project controls; structure and set-up project; engage appropriate resources and implement change mgmt. strategy.
What is the "must" for us?
- Bachelor's Degree
- Solid xperience of project management, transitions management or change management
- Fluent in English
We also value:
- Shared Service Environment experience
- Analytical problem-solver with excellent business communication skills (oral, written & presentation)
- Strong Customer focus, ability to build the relationship quickly
- Experience in Knowledge Management and/or PM methodology welcome
- Action oriented, quick learner who has experience in driving change and delivering bottom line savings
- Ability to coordinate action from groups outside of direct reporting lines to resolve issues
- Personal resilience as working under strict and tight time pressure
- Self-motivated and able to work with very little direction, consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events
What can we offer to you?
- Attractive environment in the business center The Park - walking distance from the metro station Chodov
- Flexible working hours
- Annual salary increase based on your work performance
- Amazing space for professional and career growth - training and internal education program, e-learning, language courses
- Company benefits - 5 weeks holiday, meal vouchers, supplementary pension insurance, mobile plan, company events, charity projects and team-buildings
V Parku 2326/18
148 00 Praha 4