Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macrotrends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 132,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
What would be scope of your job?
- Implement efficient and effective logistics processes
Provide support for assigned SBU’s. Perform activities to estimate costs related to delivery and storage, as well as guidance on contract requirements and chronic performance issues
- Manage logistics resources to meet the businesses day-to-day requirements. Support initiatives in areas of cross-functional, cross-organizational, cross-regional collaboration and synergy.
- Assist with cost reduction opportunities projects, best practices, eliination of waste and other opportunities to reduce any overall costs while maintaining or approving quality of service.
- Collect, analyze and report on carrier and 3rd party logistics provider data to provide improvement opportunities to businesses and sites.
- Assist in global logistics projects such as freight payment, 4PL, expedited freight, supply chain visibility projects, ETECT projects.
What we need?
- Bachelor in logistics or supply chain management
- 5 years of experience in international logistics/supply chain and documented positive results
- Fluent in English, German is an asset
What we value?
- Practical experience with SAP & BI reporting
- Proficient in MS Office applications ,word, excel, access, outlook, one drive
- Knowledge about dangerous transport regulation (ADR, IMDG, IATA) and warehousing
- Ability to work in an EMEA organization undergoing transformation
- Six Sigma green belt certified
- Analytical skills
- Strong team player
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Experience as project leader
- Ability to work effectively with other functions
What we can offer to you?
- Build your career with and across Honeywell
- Attractive environment in the business center The Park - walking from the metro station Chodov
- Space for professional and career growth - training and internal education program, e-learning, language courses
- Company benefits - 5 weeks holiday, meal vouchers, supplementary pension insurance, mobile plan, snacks at the workplace, company events, charity projects and teambuilding