Manage a team of 15 to provide a range of human resources services including government regulations, severance, leave of absence and other human resource administrative processes. You will manage resource capacity to ensure your team delivers positive results to the human resources function, employees and managers.
What would be scope of your job?
- Provide flawless end to end execution of Human Resource services and processes to support business objectives
- Build easy and intuitive systems and processes to enable right and fast delivery of *Human Resource solutions
- Drive continuous improvement and lead change in a progressive and global *Human Resources organization
What is the "must" for us?
- At least 3 years of experience in managing people (we really appreciate cross-region leadership experience)
- Ability to anticipate and understand customer needs and provide guidance
- Some Human Resources or Employee Services experience
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relationship skills to handle difficult and sensitive matters
- Strong project management skills. Exposure to difficult or complex projects while managing multiple priorities
- Ability to influence stakeholders and drive change
- Ability to navigate HR Services related technology to provide customer resolution
- Effective communication and ability to communicate complex HRS replies in a clear manner
What can we offer to you?
- Attractive environment in the business centre The Park - walking from the metro station Chodov
- Flexible working hours
- Annual salary increase based on your work performance
- Amazing space for professional and career growth - training and internal education program, e-learning, language courses
- Company benefits - 5 weeks holiday, meal vouchers, supplementary pension insurance, mobile plan, snacks at the workplace, company events, charity projects and team-buildings
V Parku 2326/18
148 00 Praha 4