Honeywell Technology Solutions (HTS) dynamically expands its activities in research and development (R&D) centre in Brno, Czech Republic. Established in 2003, this is the largest R&D centre in Europe for Honeywell. Our engineers and scientists develop products and technologies that are linked to our business units: Aerospace, Automation and Controls Solutions and Transportation Systems.
This position is a part of Aerospace group, the world's leading supplier of avionics systems, products and services for commercial and business aircraft as well as for defense and space applications.
Have you ever taken a flight with some well-known airlines? Did you know that there is a high chance that these aircrafts were equipped by APU (Auxiliary Power Unit) made in Honeywell?
Or if you have seen the Sully: Miracle on the Hudson movie, then Honeywell's APU was THAT thing which helped Tom Hanks to land and save all passengers! https://aerospace.honeywell.com/en/blogs/2016/september/the-miracle-on-the-hudson
Become a part of Control Systems team devoted to develop software for these Auxiliary Power Units!
Key responsibilities for this role:
• Coding in C language
• Writing the technical documentation - avionics is a critical software, we need to have it all written to prevent any airplanes' catastrophes!
• Regular meetings with US colleagues
• The other activities may vary based on primary managers’ directives
• At least Bachelor's Degree in IT, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering or related field.
• Knowledge/Experience with C coding, the best in combination with Python scripting language
• Matlab/Simulink knowledge is a plus
• English on communicative level
• Interest in avionics or aircrafts is a plus
We can offer:
• Work in multinational team and company
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities
• Enjoy flexible working hours which will help with your work-life balance
• A complex system of benefits including extra week of holidays, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system and more...
• Relax room with table football and billiard
• Opportunity to get the PPL (Private Pilot License)
• Two canteens where you can enjoy your breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
• Yearly performance increase
627 00 Brno-Slatina