Software Test Engineer
Honeywell Technology Solutions (HTS) dynamically expands its activities in research and development (R&D) centre in Brno, Czech Republic. Established in 2003, this is the largest R&D centre in Europe for Honeywell. Our engineers and scientists develop products and technologies that are linked to our business units: Aerospace, Automation and Controls Solutions and Transportation Systems.
This position is a part of Aerospace group, the world's leading supplier of avionics systems, products and services for commercial and business aircraft as well as for defense and space applications.
They say, that testing is a boring part of software development....
But what if we can offer to you a SW tester role, which would be more than just boring and repetitive work? A testing role where you would have the space for your creativity?
That's how our engineers do it in Software Validation & Verification team!
Key responsibilities for this role:
Verification and validation of real-time embedded aviation software.
• You will work with technical requirements for SW Validation & Verification
• Think of and develop your own combinations and steps how to do the most effective software tests and develop automated scripts to execute them
• Identify and implement possible improvements, prepare new or participate on updates to the existing tools
• Testing of real-time aviation software from various Aerospace teams - you will work with software for aircraft's' engines, auxiliary power units or navigation systems
• Some technical documentation is required
• Tools development to aid in the software testing.
• University degree in IT, Electrical Engineering or related field.
• Programming experience in C/C++
• Intermediate level of English
• Knowledge of Python is an advantage
We can offer:
• Possibility to visit the USA as a business trip
• Work in multinational team and company
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities
• A complex system of benefits including extra week of holidays, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system and more...
• Relax room with table football and billiard
• Opportunity to get the PPL (Private Pilot License)
• Two canteens where you can enjoy your breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
• Yearly performance increase
627 00 Brno-Slatina