Honeywell Payroll team in Prague is growing!
We are looking for German speaking person who will be responsible for payroll administrative and supporting our colleagues within EMEA region.
The Payroll Analyst under general supervision, performs a variety of complex accounting functions in the preparation, processing, maintenance, verification and reconciliation of employee leave information, retirement, payroll/benefit records and payment.
You will be responsible for:
- Full responsibility for German Payroll Function
- Managing multiple international payroll responsibility for the provision of all payroll process specific services and deliverables
- Personnel Administration / Payroll processes are in line with global processes, legal and taxation standards, procedures
- Setup of new employees on payroll system
- Processing payrolls, including: calculating, bonus payments, starters and leavers.
- Support HR team to ensure correct data flow
We are looking for someone with:
- Prefered Bachelor's degree
- Experience with German payroll
- Fluent in German and English languages to communicate with foreign colleagues
- SAP HR knowledge would be appreciated
- Detail oriented, ability to remain focused
- Team player, good communication skills
What we can offer you:
- Working with international colleagues from 41 countries to help you improve your language skills
- Attractive environment in the business center The Park - walking from the metro station Chodov
- Flexible working hours
- Annual salary increase based on your work performance
- Space for professional and career growth - training and internal education program, e-learning, language courses
- Company benefits - 5 weeks holiday, meal vouchers, supplementary pension insurance, mobile plan, company events, charity projects and teambuldings
V parku 2326/18
148 00 Praha-Chodov