Honeywell's division - Perfomance and Materials Technologies - is looking for new specialists with different language combinations to join our Credit collection team in Finance department.
If you would like to use your language skills in work,
If you are passionate about numbers and communication with people at the time,
If you have some experience in Finance, AR/AP and/or customer service,
If you have work permit to work in Czech Republic,
- Then we are looking for you!
Primary we are interested in French in Arabic languages.
- Working with us can bring you new perspective and extraordinary knowledges
- Nice cooperation with multi-international colleagues all over the world
- Flexible working hours
- Annual salary increase based on your work performance
- Attractive location and friendly open space working area
- Space for professional and personal growth - training and internal education program, e-learning, language courses
- Company benefits - 5 weeks holiday, meal vouchers, supplementary pension insurance, mobile plan, company events, charity projects and teambuldings
As Credit Analyst:
- You will be responsible for ensuring past due and collection metrics are achieved on a moderately complex portfolio of accounts
- You will establish and maintaine contact with customers concerning past due invoices, payment trends, resolution of disputed invoices, and other matters related to receivables
- You would interact with a variety of functional areas at various business sites related to customer disputes, invoice copies, proof of delivery, other
- And of course provide monthly cash receipt forecasts and various analysis
Do you wanna try?
- Then don't miss this chance, click apply and send us your CV!
V parku 2326/18
148 00 Praha-Chodov