Certification Engineer for Hardware Electronics
Aerospace products and services are used globally on every commercial and business aircraft operating today as well as for defense and space applications. We provide integrated avionics, engines, systems and service solutions, listening carefully to our customers and focusing on the technologies that best meet their needs to make flying safer, more reliable, more efficient, and more cost effective.
Passionate for aerospace? Want to take part in introducing new technology in avionics to the technical world? Ready to be challenged by communication with world certification authority for aerospace? Honeywell offers you a great chance to be part of dynamic development and certification team of passionate engineers!
What would be scope of your job?
- Project management and coordination of airborne electronic hardware development certification activities under various certification authorities
- Support FAA and EASA liaison activities
- Working with US development teams, HTS CZ development teams, test engineers, various customers and various certification authorities to coordinate airborne electronic hardware development regulatory compliance and support worldwide Honeywell’s certification activities
- Take part in the international team of 11 people
- Coordinate program management at all Honeywell sites to support design activities
- Participate in certification activities based on DO-254 standard
- Cooperating closely with the counterpart certification and project engineering team in US
- Participate in Regulatory and Customer certification audits
- Support certification requirements definition for development and design
What is the "must" for us?
- University Graduate – BS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or Hardware Electronics + additional MS degree in engineering or computer science is a plus
- Knowledge in HW electronics design, development, integration, testing
- Understanding of certification processes (and necessary standards)
- Advanced English
What can we offer to you?
- Global business environment
- Close cooperation with different teams at Honeywell worldwide (developers, testers, project leaders, etc.)
- Possibility to extend knowledge in area of certification and aerospace in general
- Flexible working hours
- Annual salary increase based on your work performance
- Space for professional and career growth - training and internal education program, e-learning, language courses
- Company benefits - 5 weeks holiday, meal vouchers, supplementary pension insurance, mobile plan, snacks at the workplace, company events, charity projects and teambuildings
V Parku 2326/18
148 00 Praha 4