Supply Chain Reporting Analyst
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and experienced
Supply Chain Reporting Analyst for the Homes business.
The Supply chain Analyst is the focal point in the business for developing, analyzing and communicating SIOP metrics & analyses and identifying opportunities to improve forecast and inventory management in Homes. This includes working closely with Factories, Lines of Businesses (LOB’s), Marketing, Finance and Planning Functions across Homes driving improvement opportunities based on fact-based analyses.
This is a diverse and dynamic role within a multinational, multi-cultural and multi-site business environment that is 50% focused on analyses & identifying opportunities for improvements in the supply chain, 25% collaborating & communicating findings with different functions / colleagues and 25% is focused on developing the SIOP reporting environment (including deployment to key users) & maintaining the SIOP planning tool.
- Performance Reporting & Analyses
- Turn Data to Information to Actionable Insights
- Participate in Sales, Inventory and Operations Planning (SIOP) Process & Projects
- Bachelor or Master degree in Supply Chain, Economics, Business Administration or likewise
- Understanding of supply chain concepts
- Comfortable with MS Office (Excel macro’s / scripts, Access)
- Working experience with SAP R/3 and/or SAP BI is an advantage
- Fluent in English
- Learning opportunity on interesting projects in the international environment
- Use of English on a daily basis
- Wide spectrum of employee benefits
- Training and an opportunity for a professional growth
627 00 Brno-Slatina