IT Compliance analyst
Honeywell Enterprise IT team in Brno is growing and hiring an External Compliance Analyst for our global projects!
In this exciting role, you will:
• Demonstrate Honeywell’s compliance with contractual and regulatory requirements to external organizations
• Support government and commercial customer audit requests, provide IT consultation on contractual documents
• Provide contract edits as required, including redlining.
• Edit pending contractual documents for IT terms and conditions, integrating feedback from appropriate subject matter experts, enabling the business to win new revenue and manage risk.
• Provide timely responses regarding IT and Security controls for external agency or customer audits and inquiries
These will help you be successful:
• Minimum of 3 years of related business experience, including audit, compliance, security or project management.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Advanced English skills - you will be reviewing contracts in English and involved in regular global calls
With us you can:
• Work with the latest technologies and grow professionally.
• Enjoy flexible working hours which will help with your work-life balance.
• Enjoy our benefits package – 5 weeks of vacation, meal vouchers, pension insurance, e-learning system, language and soft skills courses where applicable.
• Go to two canteens where you can enjoy your breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.
• Take part in extracurricular activities. With us you will play hockey, football, meditate in yoga lessons or rock with a band at Christmas party.
627 00 Brno-Slatina