Would you like to design the most effective ERP, CRM or e-Commerce solutions for meeting business requirements? Would you like to directly impact business goals by making process changes and system enhancements?
Honeywell is hiring an IT Business Analyst professional!
Your goals will be:
• Execute Honeywell IT strategies to facilitate effective deployment of new business systems to improve business results.
• Liaison between the business and IT solutions to define customer requirements for deployment of new business applications.
• Support process redesign and provide training to users to facilitate rapid adoption to applications.
• Business requirements analysis
• Document requirements
• Provide inputs for business case
• Identify/resolve process gaps
• Document new processes
• Support user adoption plans
• Process and deployment reviews
• Assist with test strategy
• Support Super Users
With us you can:
• Have direct impact on Honeywell business goals
• Build your career across Honeywell
• Enjoy flexible working hours which will help with your work-life balance.
• Enjoy our benefits package – 5 weeks of vacation, meal vouchers, pension insurance, e-learning system, language and soft skills courses where applicable.
• Go to two canteens where you can enjoy your breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.
• Take part in extracurricular activities. With us you will play hockey, football, meditate in yoga lessons or rock with a band at Christmas party.
These will help you be successful:
• Experience with any of the following systems: Salesforce, ERP systems, Supply Chain Applications or eCommerce
• Experience with BI/BO & Data Analytics Tools and methods.
• Ability to lead presentations to business and IT stakeholders as requested.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Advanced English skills (you will use English daily)
627 00 Brno-Slatina