Business Analyst Integrated Suply Chain
Honeywell dynamically expands activities in research and development (R&D) centre in Brno, Czech Republic. Established in 2003, this is the largest R&D centre in Europe for Honeywell. Our engineers and scientists develop products and technologies that are linked to our business groups: Aerospace, Automation and Controls Solutions and Transportation Systems.
This position is a part of Advanced Technology group, a research organization focusing on research in key areas of aerospace industry such as Air Traffic Management; Communication, Navigation, Surveillance & Control Systems; Embedded Systems; Crew Interface and Avionics.
Business Analyst provides Program Management Support to ISC (=Integrated Supply Chain). Main responsibility is functional support to program management, program team leads and control account managers. Business Analyst will provide services as program analysis, forecasting, metric calculation and reporting across the Aerospace organization.
- Provide financial and administrative support by compiling and analyzing data as well as preparing and maintaining specific databases and documentation as needed.
- Provide support for all kinds of reports, presentations with emphasis on financial and program/project and department reporting.
Assist in the development of action plans for program financial performance improvement. Monitor and track actions items and program issues. Participate in the development of process improvements plans.
- Areas of responsibility include set-up, loading, analysis, monitoring, control, and reporting of all activities related to programs cost.
- Under limited supervision, this position is responsible for performing in depth analysis to provide recommendations to project management and project team
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Finance or Economy
- 2-4 years of experience in Project Management and/or planning & monitoring
- Excellent knowledge of MS office, especially MS Excel
- Excellent command of English language
- Ability to analyze data and perform trend analysis and communicate data variances
- Ability to work in a large, global & virtual team environment
- Strong analytical skills, detail oriented, time-management and problem-solving skills
Nice to have:
- Working experience of SAP
- Knowledge of project management principles
- Advanced excel skills including macros and VBA
We can offer to you:
- Work in multinational team and company - you can use English everyday!
- Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities
- A complex system of benefits including extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system and more...
- Yearly performance increase
- Permanent full-time employment
627 00 Brno-Slatina