As a product engineer you will lead the introduction new turbocharger concepts and pre-developments activities . You will bepart of international cross functional project teams ensuring that those new products concepts are strategic building blocks for gasoline product lines to cover all market requirements.
- You will be working in pre-development projects on turbocharger industry for passenger vehicles-gasoline segment, proving the reliability and performance of innovation concepts in Turbo Industry.
- You will drive the complete specification and qualification process. You permanently partner with mechanical designers, test & customer team engineers, materials, manufacturing , quality engineering specialists, among others.
- Owner of execution of design, prototypes, test and documentation activities.
- Using engineering tools such as DFEMA, ExFA, DP&R to secure the reliability of the product.
- You bring your product expertise to support our customer teams for applications performance samples leading into potential business wins.
- Depending on your level of experience and after first experience with our products and business you eventually take the lead of broader projects and group of engineers.
- University on mechanical engineering or internal combustion engines degree with 2 to 8 years of relevant business experience.
- Proven experience in product development or related activities with customers or suppliers or as member of an engineering center Turbocharger related is a plus
- Demonstrated skills with engineering tools like CAD, CAE, FEA, CFD for product optimization is preferred.
- Demonstrated open to communicate, self-learner, & proactiveness mindset is more than welcome.
- Fluency in English is a must, German or additional foreign language is a plus
With us you can:
- Build your career with and across Honeywell
- Enjoy flexible working hours which will help with your work-life balance
- Take part in extracurricular activities when with us you will play hockey, football, meditate in yoga lessons or rock with a band at Christmas party
- Go to two canteens where you can enjoy your breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
- Enjoy our benefits package – 5 weeks holiday, meal vouchers, pension insurance, e-learning system, language courses where applicable,
627 00 Brno-Slatina