Structures & Combustion Systems Design Engineer
Honeywell Aerospace Olomouc is the largest aerospace division in the Czech Republic. Our aerospace products can be found on virtually every type of aircraft in use, making your life safer, more comfortable, more secure and more productive in virtually every corner of the world. More than 1100 employees produce, test and repair parts of engines and turbine engine units for aircraft manufacturers such as Boeing, Airbus, Dassault, Cessna, Learjet, Embraer and others.
As a Structures & Combustion Systems Design Engineer, you are mainly interacting with local and international engineers, manufacturing employees, quality and production support teams. Primary responsibilities include problem solving, engineering analysis (FEA in ANSYS Workbench 18 & analytical calculations) and preparation of final reports (Microsoft Office) for static parts of aircraft engines. You will participate in mitigation of production risks supporting manufacturability improvement projects (in-production parts & New part implementation). You will also provide technical support to the needs of the Integrated Supply Chain (ISC), Aerospace Global Sourcing, and Honeywell Aerospace European sites (OEM & R&O).
• Minimum 2 years of engineering experience (Engineer Level 2 or higher) or talented Graduate Engineer (Entry level Engineer)
• Knowledge of Stress and Strain analytical calculations.
• Knowledge of Finite Element Analysis.
• Engineering drawing and specification interpretation.
• Six Sigma Green Belt certification is a benefit. Recertification will be provided.
• Proficient in verbal and written English to document technical work and interact with Engineering teams in abroad (United States, UK, etc.).
• Driving License Type B.
• Ability to work effectively in cross functional international teams.
• Strong technical, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Comfortable working in a production environment and interacting with manufacturing employees.
• Very interesting job and professional development.
• Contract for unlimited period.
• Unique materials and technologies, used only in Aerospace Industry.
• In case, you have not graduated yet (but you still desire to start with us), you can start part-time.
• Daily usage of English language, pleasent and modern working environment, flexible hours.
• Employee benefits – 5 weeks of vacation, meal vouchers, pension insurance contribution, etc.
627 00 Brno-Slatina