Advanced Electronics Design Engineer - AEROSPACE
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have an opportunity for an Advanced Electronic Design Engineer to join our Aerospace team in Brno. You will be an active and integral member of the Military Avionics Team which develops next-generation avionic systems, sets standards for new platforms (e.g., Urban Air Mobility, Space projects) and generally pushes the Aerospace technology industry to the next level.
You will also generate innovative solutions, try different and novel ways to deal with problems and opportunities, and you will work closely with demanding customers such as Boeing, Airbus, British Aerospace Engineering, European Space Agency and many others.
Does it sound interesting for you? Keep reading…
How our team looks like?
We are a team of highly engaged and passionate aerospace engineers. We are in the phase of the core team establishment where we would like to have future leaders and experts on each part of the product design development. We did not start from scratch; we have already programs for customers mentioned above and also team of Systems and Software engineers.
But we need to expend our knowledge and that’s why we are looking for you.
What will you responsibilities be?
• Technical leadership towards small engineering sub-group
• Electrical design in analog/digital or power supply domain
• Simulations, analyses, and real-time measurements in our laboratories
• Maintenance of entire PBA life cycle together with probable improvements
• Ensuring we are aligned with latest Honeywell’s roadmaps of hardware development, new technologies, or re-usable designs
• Do you like mentoring and sharing Lessons Learned with other peers? Then you already are one of us!
• Master’s degree in Microelectronics, Radio electronics, or related field
• Very good experience with Hi-speed Digital or analog design
• Good knowledge of engineering documentation
• Validated experience in electrical design engineering segment, Aerospace domain is not a key – we will train you
• Written, verbal and presentation skills that will support your ideas, at least on English level B2
• Experience with Mentor Graphics tools
Please note that due to export restrictions, we will only be able to take into consideration applicants with an EU or US citizenship.
• Complex technical learning curriculum for our new employees with local and international mentors
• Mentor/Mentee program that will fit your technical focus
• Design for Six Sigma Certification // Green belt
• Very well-equipped laboratory which every designer will enjoy
• Friendly and welcoming team who will introduce you all the secrets of Aerospace Electrical
• Market-specific training and ongoing personal development
• Being part of an established multicultural team with solid know-how in aerospace field
• Professional development plans – you will become experienced in using outstanding technology
• Extra week of holiday, semi-flexible working hours,
• Fixed 3+2 hybrid work from home
• Contributory pension scheme matched by the employer up to a specific amount
• Business travel accident insurance
• Online flexible benefit program for a broad scope of benefits in the areas of sports, culture, education, health, travel and other
• Multisport card - employees free or discounted access to leisure and sport facilities in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
• Global partnerships and discounts - access to broad scope services including purchase and servicing of cars, employee phone tariffs, bank accounts, medical footwear, hairdresser, or restaurants
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.