Junior Project Engineer for SATCOM projects
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have an opportunity for a Project Engineer for SATCOM projects in Brno location. This position is also suitable for junior candidates or fresh graduates who already have some internship experience and desire to develop their career in Project Management.
• Coordination and leadership of various SATCOM project teams, and participation in diverse projects
• Project cost, schedule, and milestone development and management
• Risk/Opportunity development management
• Process compliance
• Relationship with internal and external customers
• Vendor and dependency management
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
• 1 year of experience with software development or in similar field
• Excellent communicator who is able to motivate his/her team and communicate at all levels of the business
• Strong self-motivation and ability to work with little supervision
• English language (B2 level)
• You must hold EU citizenship in order to meet applicable Export License conditions for given projects
• Technical background
• Project management experience
• Avionics systems development experience
• Experience with Agile development
• Knowledge of SW development methodologies
• Knowledge of DO-178
• Experience in electronic assembly fabrication
• A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, and innovation
• Market-specific training and ongoing personal development
• Being part of an established multicultural team with solid know-how in aerospace field
• Professional development plans – you will become experienced in using outstanding technology
• Extra-week of holiday, semi-flexible working hours
• Contributory pension scheme matched by employer up to specific amount
• Business travel accident insurance
• Online flexible benefit program for a broad scope of benefits in the areas of sports, culture, education, health, travel and other
• Multisport card - employees free or discounted access to leisure and sport facilities in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
• Global partnerships and discounts - access to broad scope services including purchase and servicing of cars, employee phone tariffs, bank accounts, medical footwear, hairdresser, or restaurants
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.