Sr Strategic Sourcing Specialist
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have an opportunity for a Sr Strategic Sourcing Specialist to join our Honeywell Aerospace Supply Chain team in Prague.
The Sr Strategic Sourcing Manager is a newly created position within Strategic Sourcing and will play an integral role in the successful transformation of the Aerospace Supply Chain. You will be responsible for developing and executing global sourcing strategies in alignment with key business objectives to deliver global Sourcing Productivity and Working Capital objectives. You will establish and execute breakthrough initiatives designed to deliver results in current and future market/industry conditions. You will be responsible for designing the casting and forging commodity strategy and connecting this into the global commodity one by building a strong connection with US Leaders.
Sr Strategic Sourcing Specialist responsibilities
• Develop global category strategies for assigned commodity groups
• Provide commodity teams with industry trends and market intelligence to improve results from negotiations and supplier interactions
• Own Sourcing metrics Contract Penetration plan & execution; convert part off onto contract.
• Lead Sourcing global alignment across all ISC functions, including Supplier Transitions, Value Engineering, Supplier Development, Procurement and Operations
• Build a robust MOS for capturing supplier feedback and implementation of related improvement initiatives
• Collaborate with E-Auction team to develop and execute E-Auction pipelines
• Drive the development and rollout of productivity plans enabling AOP to be achieved in the region
• Bachelor’s degree in technical or business-related area (Mechanical or electromechanical field is welcome)
• Previous experience from ISC, Sourcing and / or Procurement
• Commodity management
• Effective verbal and written communicator with fluency in English
• MS Office package – Word, Excel, Power Point
• Willing to travel
• Experience in procurement within aerospace and automotive business segments
• Background in additive manufacturing and managing casting suppliers
• Highly resourceful and results-oriented with a strong bias for action and financial impact
• Supplier development experience from new product development to full rate production
• Project Management and/or Contract Management experience, ideally through a Greenhouse strategic projects
• Professional Certifications in Project/Supply Chain/ Procurement/Contract Management
• Certified Six Sigma Certified and Lean Tools
• Dynamic and creative international work environment.
• Competitive salary.
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities.
• Contributory pension scheme matched by employer up to specific amount
• Business travel accident insurance
• Online flexible benefit program for a broad scope of benefits in the areas of sports, culture, education, health, travel and other
• Multisport card - employees free or discounted access to leisure and sport facilities in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
• Global partnerships and discounts - access to broad scope services including purchase and servicing of cars, employee phone tariffs, bank accounts, medical foot ware, hairdresser or restaurants
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.