The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
We are currently looking for a motivated student candidate to participate in an internship with Honeywell Aerospace, in a team which designs, develops and integrates highly complex software applications. You will be an active member of a small dedicated team that cooperates on Ovation Select Cabin Management Systems.
Honeywell's Ovation Select Cabin Management System (Ovation Select) offers passengers a broad range of cabin entertainment, control and integrated communications to meet the demands of their busy schedules.
• Supporting the testing of Ovation Select Cabin Management Systems
• Participating in hardware setup for aircraft
• Verification and Validation
• A candidate currently pursuing a Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or a related field
• Advanced level of English
• Someone able to work as part of a team
• Someone motivated to begin their career within Honeywell Aerospace
• Dynamic and creative international work environment.
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities.
• Global partnerships and discounts - access to broad scope services including purchase and servicing of cars, employee phone tariffs, bank accounts, medical footwear, hairdresser, or restaurants
• Flexible working hours
• Expert leaders to support your professional development.
• Possibility to participate on big projects for number 1 customers all over the world
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.