Advanced Systems Engineer for Integrated Cockpit - AEROSPACE
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have an opportunity for an Advanced Systems Engineer to join our Aerospace team in Brno. Drive and participate in the development of software Aerospace systems and work for n.1 European customer such as Pilatus or Dassault.
• Requirement’s definition, design, interface definition, coding, testing, certification aspects and integration of Integrated Flight Deck Systems
• Support certification of flight software
• Provide estimates, designs and architectures for future products and proposals
• Make sure all goals are completed in a satisfactory manner and issues timely communicated
• Develop, mentor and coach the team and its know-how
• Support Honeywell organization in their initiatives
• University degree, preferably in IT, aerospace or electrical engineering
• 4 years’ experience with designing or verifying software systems
• Requirement’s definition experience
• Knowledge of configuration management system
• Advanced command of English language knowledge
• Must meet any applicable Export License conditions in terms of nationality for the given project
• Self-starter, motivated, takes initiative, able to work independently
• Experience in embedded systems or avionic software
• Knowledge of certification aspects and methods of Aerospace programs
• Capability and willingness to travel to USA for trainings business meetings and work on project
• Participate in European projects of cockpit integration
• Market-specific training and ongoing personal development
• Being part of an established multicultural team with solid know-how in aerospace field
• Professional development plans – you will become experienced in using outstanding technology
• Extra-week of holiday, semi-flexible working hours
• Contributory pension scheme matched by employer up to specific amount
• Business travel accident insurance
• Online flexible benefit program for a broad scope of benefits in the areas of sports, culture, education, health, travel and other
• Multisport card - employees free or discounted access to leisure and sport facilities in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
• Global partnerships and discounts - access to broad scope services including purchase and servicing of cars, employee phone tariffs, bank accounts, medical footwear, hairdresser, or restaurants
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.