Software Engineer - Communication & Surveillance HTS
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Join us as a Software Engineer to participate on development of future technologies for the avionic systems in Communication and surveillance department.
You will be part of the team working on technologies for drones and urban air mobility, featuring the IntuVue RDR-84K Radar System, detect and avoid, communication and 5G.
The software development in Advanced technology is not routine implementation of features into existing products or bug fixing, but rather exploring technologies, finding new ways, designing concepts and prototyping. We pay attention on building culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, and innovation.
• Design, implement, test and integrate code for new prototypes and prove of concepts
• Gather, analyze, review requirements, specifications and participate on architecture
• Liaison with research scientists and SW/HW design engineers on the systems integration
• Contribute on technical documentation and presentations to customers
• Introduce new innovative ideas and concepts
• Education in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
• Proven C/C++ and Python knowledge
• Practical software development experience
• Advanced command of English language
• Reliable, trustworthy team player
• Knowledge of network technologies (conventional network stack)
• Knowledge of embedded systems design
• Linux experience (work and development in Linux environment)
• Knowledge of AI, Machine Learning
• Strong aptitude for Research & Development
• Agile habits, knowledge of DevOps, Continuous integration/delivery
• A dynamic and creative international work environment
• Professional development plans including training and further career opportunities, supported by experienced leaders
• Competitive salary
• Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on age, sex, disability, ethnic or racial origin, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.