Senior Advanced Manufacturing Engineer - SPS
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Use your knowledge of manufacturing engineering fundamentals to help Honeywell Intelligrated deliver innovative solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will work under general supervision and alongside some of the world's most hardworking engineers. You will contribute to the development of Honeywell's next generation of Warehouse automation products supporting new products from concept development through the start of production for manufacturing cost, yield, and schedule execution. You will be part of a group of highly committed professionals who support current product value engineering and the optimization of the manufacturing process.
• Collaborate with various functional teams
• Ensure manufacturing readiness for New Product Introductions (NPI)
• Design manufacturing process/design for assembly
• Build process documentation including Process flow, Work Center Layout, Work Instructions, PFMEA
• Perform Make / Buy Analysis
• Identify and lead manufacturing process improvements and cost savings initiatives
• Initiate capital appropriations requests and financial justification
• Specify and recommend capital equipment in fabrication and assembly applications
• Analyze data and prepare reports
• Use analytical tools and theories
• Lead project teams
• Mentor junior colleagues
• Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering field (mechanical, mechatronics, electrical, quality/reliability engineering etc.)
• 7 years of experience working as a Manufacturing Engineer with experience in NPI
• Ability to travel up to 20% of your time
• Experience with creation of Process flow, Work Center Layout, Work Instructions, PFMEA
• Conducting and leading manufacturing process improvements and cost savings initiatives experience
• Experience with leading multi-functional teams (engineering, operations, finance, installation)
• Make/Buy analysis creation, capital appropriations requests, and financial justification
• Analyze data experience, prepare reports and implement data-driven changes
• Be a part of a project from development to final product
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities
• Expert leaders to support your professional development
• Possibility to participate in big projects for number 1 customers all over the world
• Competitive salary with attractive benefit package
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on age, sex, disability, ethnic or racial origin, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.