We are currently looking for a new member for the position PLC Controls Engineer I (junior level) for our HONEYWELL INTELLIGRATED development team in Brno.
Honeywell Intelligrated is a leading, single-source provider of automated material handling solutions and intelligent software that drive fulfillment efficiency for retailers, manufacturers and logistics providers around the world. Through a broad portfolio of automation equipment, warehouse execution system software, services and support, our solutions give businesses a driven edge in increasingly sophisticated commerce and fulfillment environments.
Learn more at: https://www.intelligrated.com/en
How your future role will look like?
In this role you will implement electrical projects for an integrated system or sub-system. The PLC Controls Engineer takes a systems approach in understanding core design features, project elements, overall electrical architecture and manages the scope, budget, schedule, maintaining internal and external customer expectations from the beginning to the end of the project. In this position you will perform a variety of product engineering work to support the life cycle of material handling units and equipment. This position requires ability to collaborate with all company departments as well as customers and vendors of the company.Your Key responsibilities
Your Key responsibilities
• Creating PLC programs and onsite commissioning
• Executes all test plans on-site, both internal and customer acceptance/BUAT/UAT/FAT
• Monitors and works from project tasks lists and timelines; reports progress on a regular basis
• Assists with storing turnover documentation in proper location
• Contributes to test plans (Internal, In-House, Site, Commissioning, and Acceptance)
• Collaborate with engineering teams
• Electrical/Mechanical engineering background - electrical and mechanical aptitude
• Passion for / Knowledge of Siemens or Allan Bradley PLC Programming
• Ability and willingness to travel up to 40% of the time
• Advanced knowledge of written and spoken English (B2-C2 or higher)
• Knowledge of applicable standards related to electrical engineering (UL, NFPA, safety of machinery)
• Experience with S7- Ladder, SCL/ST or Graph (For S7–300,1500,400 Controller) or C++
• Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, by consistently taking the initiative to get things done
• Capability to update or modify working methods in your role by following defined procedures
• Interest and skill to collaborate with engineering functional teams
• Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity
• Troubleshooting skills
• Dexterity to evaluate and recommend technical solutions based on standard or accepted technical practices
• 1-3 years of experience in Controls Engineering
• Energetic and creative international work environment
• Competitive salary
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities
• Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• Daily use of foreign languages
• Experienced leaders to support your professional development
If you believe this is the right path for you, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.