Senior Project Manager
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
• Honeywell Intelligrated is a leading single-source provider of intelligent automated material handling solutions that drive fulfilment productivity for retailers, manufacturers and logistics providers around the world. To strengthen our IGS team, we are looking for a Senior Project Manager or Honeywell Safety and Productivity Solutions Intelligrated business. Honeywell Safety and Productivity Solutions offer a comprehensive solution that improves both workplace safety and incident response, which increase company performance and enable better innovation in product design.
• The Intelligrated business is a focused material handling division. The goal to become part of a global, rapidly growing division at this exciting time of our expansion plans. At Honeywell, we want you to act boldly, set yourself high goals, and deliver the best results for our customers.
• As a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for leading the Amazon project programme and will also manage the additional project/programme managers that will support the Amazon strategy.
Senior Project Manager Responsibilities:
• Complete project support from advice on drafting contracts to ensuring deadlines, cost and quality targets, to managing the acceptance procedure
• Preparation of interim calculations and final project cost reports
• Arrange for project layout updates
• Co-development of conveyor technology solutions as a specification for the construction
• Track and optimize project costs
• Development of overall schedules and their follow-up
• Creation of functional specifications and execution specifications
• Development of the specification of services
• Creation of implementation documents and purchasing specifications for merchandise and external sub-trades
• Determination of the assembly sequence and the construction phases in coordination with the construction site assembly department
• Constant communication with the customer, site visits and customer visits
• 10+ years of professional experience in project management/program management
• Experience with huge projects of value 70 million Eur and act as Project/Program manager on this projects
• 3+ years of people management experience
• 5+ years of experience of working with customers directly
• Available to Travel across the EMEA region representing Honeywell
• Experience in dealing with ERP systems and MS Office applications as well as MS Project
• International work experience would be an advantage
• Certificates liek PMP, PMI, Prince 2 would be advantage
• Dynamic and creative international work environment.
• Competitive salary.
• A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation!
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities.
• Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• Daily use of foreign languages.
• Expert leaders to support your professional development.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.