CreditController with French/German/Italian-HBT
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
You will be responsible for ensuring past due and collection metrics are achieved on a moderately complex portfolio of accounts. Activities include establishing and maintaining contact with customers concerning past due invoices, payment trends, resolution of disputed invoices, and other matters related to receivables.
• Daily follow up on overdue debts by telephone and email
• Assisting the Cash Team with allocation of payments
• Work with customers to expand electronic invoicing and Direct Debit
• Processing and generating reminder emails and account statements
• Ensuring that all account settings are daily reviewed and maintained in cooperation with customer master team
• Daily and month end reporting and account reconciliations
• Periodic reviews of customer's payment performance
• Bachelor's degree in finance/accounting, or related field
• Fluent in German OR French OR Italian
• Fluent in English
• Team-work ability
• Critical thinking and strong analytical mind-set
• Proactive approach, problem solving and negotiating skills
• Motivated and dedicated approach
• Finance Background or relevant experience in customer care or collections environment
• Open Minded
• Knowledge of SAP or another major Financial ERP system - preferred
• Ability to work in a multicultural team environment
• MS Excel knowledge (pivot tables, functions)
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.