Technical Support Professional - Gas Sensors - SPS
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
As a Technical Support Professional, you will provide reliable technical assistance to internal and external customers. You will provide professional coverage of the Technical Support Helpdesk through phone, email, and chat. You will support focused on accuracy, timely feedback, relationship building and customer satisfaction. You will drive timely identification, investigation, resolution, root cause analysis and replication of technical issues.
You will develop broad understanding of customer needs and support the knowledge-sharing mindset, methodology, and tools by developing and maintaining technical knowledge base content.
You will develop strong listening skills to really understand a customer problem or question, to present information clearly and concisely, in verbal and written forms. The ability to simplify the solution for a customer.
You will help develop Technical Support processes and ensure proper documenting and recording of all activity, communications and interactions with customers.
Be part of a team that is solving complex technical problems for the customer. Learn to apply the highest standards of customer support.
• Represent the company in a professional and business-like manner.
• Customer registration & tracking of all activities in CRM (SFDC).
• Remote (phone, email, chat and web) diagnostic, analysis, identification, investigation and resolution of technical support requests.
• Comply with established business processes, procedures and standard work.
• Support the operation with reporting and/or administrative tasks.
• Identify areas of opportunity and participate in improvement initiatives (Projects, Kaizen, 5S, HOS, RPS, etc.).
• Developing and maintaining technical knowledge base content through CRM (SFDC).
• Timely communication (follow up) with customers with focus on customer service and relationship building.
• Escalate issues in a timely manner while following the established standard work.
• Cross function communication and collaboration within the organization (peers, teams, groups, hubs, etc.) to solve customer requests.
• Proactively maintain and extend product knowledge by self-study, testing products/software and by attending technical trainings on a weekly, monthly basis (per defined agenda).
• Work on a daily basis always in full compliance with the site code of conduct and ground rules.
• High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education, experience, and industry-recognized certifications.
• High proficiency level in the English language (written and spoken)
• Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Minimum 1-year related work experience in a customer-facing role
• bachelor’s degree in engineering field, management
• Another language knowledge is a great advantage (preferably German, French)
• Strong continuous improvement mindset, strong leadership impact
• Experience with Salesforce.com and Call Center best practices
• Demonstrated experience with Knowledge Management
• Good administration skills
• Must be able to multi-task, prioritize and work independently as well as in a Team environment
• Strong problem-solving skills – ability to quickly and correctly assess the impact, complexity and urgency of technical problems reported by customers
• Competitive salary
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities
• Benefit package including an extra week of holidays, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• Flexible working hours between the hours of 06.30 and 09.00 as well as 14.30 onwards (core office hours are 9.00 until 14.30)
• Daily use of foreign languages
• Expert leaders to support your professional development
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on age, sex, disability, ethnic or racial origin, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.