Software Engineer I – Cabin Management System AEROSPACE
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Join a team that designs, develops, and integrates highly complex software applications within Honeywell Aerospace. You will be an active and integral member of a small dedicated team that cooperates on the Ovation Select Cabin Maintenance System.
How your role will look like?
Today, business jet travelers need cabin management systems that allow them to stay productive and entertained while they are in the sky. Even during short flights, these travelers require fully digital cabin management solutions that maximize in-flight comfort, entertainment, and productivity. Honeywell's Ovation Select cabin management system (Ovation Select) offers passengers a broad range of cabin entertainment, control and integrated communications to meet the demands of their busy schedules.
The system design, diagnostic tools and global support network keep the cabin management system available. This technology ensures that passengers can make the most of their travel time and enjoy their overall in-flight experience.
Find more details here:
• Design, implementation, testing, integration and documentation of SW based on structured requirements
• Product configuration, testing and documentation based on customer requirements
• Following and improvement of methodologies for SW development and design, improvement of coding best practices
• Communicate issues with stakeholders/team
• Make sure all goals are completed in a satisfactory manner and issues timely communicated.
• The job assignment may vary based on primary managers’ directives
• University Degree (at least Bc.) in electronic engineering or information technology. MA Degree and potential for additional growth and learning is an advantage.
• Experience in software implementation (f.e. from work or school projects)
• Experience with working in a team
• English language – advanced or fluent
• Knowledge of configuration management system (GIT, SVN etc.)
• Knowledge of the SW development best practices and SW development cycle
• Capability and willingness to travel to USA for training, business meetings and work on project
• Programming skills – Python, C/C++, C#
Nice to have:
• Knowledge of principles embedded systems or avionic software
• Interested in working in fast progressing, global business environment
• Strongly customer oriented attitude
• Commitment to develop a long-term professional career in Honeywell Aerospace
• Ability to make decisions and fully taking responsibility for the associated risks
• Excellent communications skills (both written and oral)
• Organizational and analytical skills
• Self-starter, motivated, takes initiative, able to work independently
• Reliable, trustworthy, with the highest ethical standards
• Dynamic and creative international work environment.
• Competitive salary.
• Professional development plans including training and further career opportunities.
• Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• Daily use of English language.
• Expert leaders to support your professional development.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.