System Engineer I- HTS
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Join a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex systems within Honeywell Aerospace. You will be integral in creating system solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will be involved in every aspect of the systems life cycle; from the front end of business development through product end of life.
• requirements analysis
• requirements decomposition
• systems design
• model based development system design
• systems integration
• systems validation & verification
• customer interaction
• project oversight
• project coordination
• budget/schedule responsibility
• Minimum bachelors degree in Engineering
• Interest in Aerospace engineering field
• Knowledge of the systems development lifecycle
• Individual that quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.
• Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
• Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the organization
• Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done.
• Ability to adapt to change with ease
• Multi-tasking and has the ability to manage a variety of complicated tasks.
• familiarity with systems
• an understanding of data structures to provide analytical problem solving
• Dynamic and creative international work environment.
• Competitive salary.
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities.
• Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• Daily use of foreign languages.
• Expert leaders to support your professional development.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.