Join us as a Software Engineer to participate on development of new technologies or even future technologies for the avionic systems in Communication and surveillance department.
The software development in Advanced technology is not routine implementation of features into existing products or bug fixing, but rather exploring technologies, finding new ways, designing concepts and prototyping. We pay attention on building culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, and innovation.
• Design, implement, test and integrate code for new prototypes and prove of concepts
• Gather, analyze, review requirements, specifications and participate on designs
• Liaison with research scientists and SW/HW design engineers on the systems integration
• Contribute on technical documentation and presentations to internal and external customers
• Education in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
• Proven C/C++ and Python knowledge
• Practical software development experience
• Advanced command of English language
• Reliable, trustworthy team player
• Knowledge of network technologies (conventional network stack)
• Knowledge of AI, Machine Learning
• Knowledge of embedded systems design
• Ability to convert customer requirements into system requirements and perform engineering trade-offs
• Strong aptitude for Research & Development
• Knowledge of DevOps, Continuous integration/development
• A dynamic and creative international work environment
• Professional development plans including training and further career opportunities, supported by experienced leaders
• Competitive salary
• Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on age, sex, disability, ethnic or racial origin, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.