Lead Network Analyst
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, build and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. If you desire an exciting, meaningful opportunity with extraordinary potential, then we invite you to apply. We believe our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key advantage.
The future is what you make it
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries. Are you ready to help us make the future?
The Enterprise Services Compute and Connectivity Platform Organization designs, implements and operates a state-of-the-art Information Systems Infrastructure serving around 110,000 employees, in over 900 locations across 65 plus countries. We work with the latest and emerging technologies to deliver scalable, high performing, always available infrastructure services around the world. We deliver services that connect, host, virtualize, store, collaborate, integrate, compute and transact business solutions that utilizes cloud first, automation, analytics, “as a Service”, BIG data and software defined.
As a member of network WAN team, you will be responsible for architecture, design and support of Honeywell’s Wide Area Network which provides all connectivity from end users to all applications (Premise Data Centers, AWS, Azure, SAS peering, Internet, etc.). We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter and a change agent with experience and desire to drive organizations to be successful on the cutting-edge network technologies (SD-WAN, Automation, Orchestration).
Key area of responsibilities:
• Drive and deliver a comprehensive global WAN service (Architecture, Automation, Roadmaps)
• Ensure WAN offering is highly available, redundant, fault tolerant, diverse and affordable
• Create compelling business cases around problems, outcomes, risks, benefits and the financial justification required to execute on them
• Support network traffic analysis and bandwidth optimization efforts to ensure attainment of performance and availability objectives
You must have:
• BS Degree required or equivalent experience
• 15+ years related technical experience in Network and Transport technologies, tools, and techniques
• 8+ year’s experience with large-scale enterprise/global networks in a high paced diverse environment
• Proficient is MS Office suite – Visio, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Solid understanding of the following
o OSI stack and TCP/IP protocols
o Routing (BGP, OSPF, Policy Base Routing)
o MPLS, Metro Ethernet, SONNET
o Quality of Service (QoS)
o IP Multicast
o WAN Optimization
o Network Security (NAT, Stateful Firewalls)
o DNS and Global Load Balancing
o Application Programable Interfaces (SOAP, WSDL, NECONF, REST, JSON, XML, JSON)
o Network Manage Systems and integrating them into a holistic service
o Ability to work independently with little direction and guidance
• Knowledge in the following areas
o Local Area Network, Data Center Networking (SCI NSX), Spanning Tree
o Cloud cost optimization techniques
o Voice over IP (VoIP), and associated protocols
o IP Version 6
o Segmentation routing
o Direct Connect, Private Link, VPN and other Public Cloud connectivity solutions.
o Segment Routing (SR)
o NFV (Network Functions Virtualization) & VNF (Virtualized Network Functions)
•Dynamic and creative international work environment
• Competitive salary
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities
• Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• Daily use of foreign languages
• Expert leaders to support your professional development