JAVA Software Engineer- Intern (Part Time)
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, build and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. If you desire an exciting, meaningful opportunity with extraordinary potential, then we invite you to apply. We believe our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key advantage.
Are you passionate about SW development? Are you ready for your next success story?
We are currently looking for a JAVA Software engineer-Intern ( Part Time) to join our team in Aerospace domain.
Key areas of responsibilities:
- This position involves implementation, testing and integration of SW based on structured requirements
- Following and improvement of methodologies for SW development and design, improvement of coding best practices
- Communicate issues with stakeholders/team
- Make sure all goals are completed in a satisfactory manner and issues timely communicated.
Do you have following experience and skills?
- You have good knowledge of JAVA
- Knowledge of SQL database and React framework would be a benefit
- Ability to work 20h/ week
- You are able to speak english on an upper-intermediate level
- You are a person with good interpersonal skills and positive approach
- You are passionate about working in Aerospace industry
We value if :
- You are motivated to develop a career in Aerospace industry in a multinational company
- You are a team player
- You have strong analytical ability
- You are a self–starter, who takes initiative and is able to work independently
- You are reliable, trustworthy and highest ethical standards
- You have good communication and presentation skills
- Dynamic and creative international work environment
- Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities.
- Opportunity to cooperate on development of the latest aerospace products and technologies.
- Expert leaders to support your professional development
- Chance to define your career with global company.
- Daily use of foreign languages.
If you believe this is the right path for you, then we'd love to hear from you.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce culture.