Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
IT Governance offers an opportunity for exciting and challenging engagements, exposure to Honeywell's diversified operations and high-level visibility with Corporate IT management globally. This is an opportunity to work with diverse teams, cultivate leadership abilities and develop assessment skill sets. This opportunity is also structured for candidates to take on technology-oriented roles of increasing responsibilities in the Corporate IT.
The successful candidate will lead technology risk assessments, pre-audit assessments and conduct independent and objective assessments across Honeywell's diversified operations globally. This position will be located in Brno.
This includes, but is not limited to, project risk identification/mitigations for ERP implementations, infrastructure components, security, acquisition IT integrations, critical IT application reviews and building strong relationships with IT leadership across Honeywell to effectively deliver comprehensive solutions.
Key Success Factors:
- Develop IT Assessment Strategy/Planning/Execution.
- Develop robust IT assessment processes.
- Manage co-sourced IT assessment projects/relationship with 3rd parties.
- Develop strong relationship with IT leadership and internal customers.
You must have:
- Majors in one of the following engineering, computer science or other IT related field
- Minimum of 4 – 7 years of experience working within IT Audits, Governance Risk and Compliance and Security Consulting domains
- Position requires up to 10% travel
- CISA, CISSP, CISM, CCSP, CCSK or similar IT preferred
- Large-scale program management and proven experience with ERP systems like * SAP and/or other major application implementations
- 6 Sigma Green Belt/Black Belt experience preferred
- Extensive knowledge/experience in project management, strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Proactive leader with the ability to work effectively across all levels and functions within the business
- Knowledge and experience in business and IT controls; creative and innovative; able to identify, recommend, and implement process improvements
- Strong oral and written communication skills and proven presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to facilitate diverse groups and work with all levels of internal and external customers
- Works independently and easily adapts to change
- Firewall architecture, management or audit experience preferred
- Proven experience in a variety of IT or engineering infrastructure and application technologies