Role and responsibilities:
- Support the development of IT strategy and provide effective project management expertise for IT.
- You will support IT leaders to define requirements and assist with execution of productivity solutions and overall project delivery.
- You will work with global project teams to deliver technology projects of varying size and complexity.
- You will plan and organize project activities, interface with internal and external partners to ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and within scope.
- You will support resource availability and allocation, identify risks and manage change to deliver effective project management and tracking. Drive programs that execute the Information Technology strategy and vision to enable business growth and profitability
- Demonstrate solid understanding of critical business requirements, recommending process improvement and IT solutions that provide competitive advantage
- Assure IT solutions deployed in the business remain compliant, cyber-safe are continuously improved to drive better business results
You must have:
- University Student: Bc/Master Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline
- Advanced English
- Experience with MS Office
- Knowledge of ERP, SAP systems
Honeywell, spol. s r.o.