Software Engineer II. – Onboard Maintenace System
Honeywell Technology Solutions (HTS) dynamically expands its activities in research and development (R&D) centre in Brno, Czech Republic. Established in 2003, this is the largest R&D centre in Europe for Honeywell. Our engineers and scientists develop products and technologies that are linked to our business units: Aerospace, Automation and Controls Solutions and Transportation Systems.
This position is a part of Aerospace group, the world's leading supplier of avionics systems, products and services for commercial and business aircraft as well as for defense and space applications.
- This position involves software requirements definition, design and implementation of SW, testing and integration of software for the OMS (Onboard Maintenance System) programs
- Following and improvement of methodologies for SW development and design, improvement of coding best practices
You must have:
- Practical experience with C/C++
- Knowledge of some script language is plus
- University degree
- Excellent command of English language
- Excellent communications skills (both written and oral)
We can offer:
- Work on cool projects driving main Honeywell Aerospace initiatives
- Work in multinational team and company
- Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities
- A complex systems of benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
- Opportunity to cooperate on development of latest aerospace products and technologies
- Opportunity to get a pilot´s license
- Opportunity to build your career with global company
- Daily use of foreign languages
Would you like to learn more:
- Aero SBG: http://aerospace.honeywell.com/
- Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HoneywellCZ