Our Enterprise IT division is building global SAP center in the Czech Republic (Brno, Prague) and is excited to welcome passionate SAP EXPERTS. The strategy of this new SAP HUB is to manage regional and global projects focused on transformation of more than 100 ERP systems into SAP across the company Honeywell.
The firm program is set for the next 5 years and includes implementation of intelligent ERP business system SAP 4 HANA.
First of all, you will provide ERP (primarily SAP) governance and guidance expertise and assure effective delivery of multiple complex ERP programs and projects within Honeywell IT Enterprise Applications & Analytics team.
- ERP Strategy and Roadmap planning
- ERP methodology and quality control
- Adherence to tool and process use
- System and business process trouble shooter
- Participation in tollgate review and business leadership project forums (e.g. steering committees)
- ERP Program resource and financial control and governance
- Project and Program Management coaching
Additionally, you will be involved in due diligence work related to mergers and acquisitions (M&A), using and improving on templates you will be a part of a niche team providing insight and cost analysis in migrating the targets ERP environment into Honeywell’s core ERP landscape.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for an experienced Sr. ERP Manager of Program Management Office Manager who has:
- At least Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Enginerring or related discipline
- In-depth experience in delivering SAP programs/projects
- Experience in performing due diligence in M&A
- Experience in program budget and resource management
- Understanding of project management process, methods and tools application
- Ability to create business value through project planning and management
- Ability to mentor peers on project management standards
Please note that this role required some travelling across EMEA region, sometimes global region. Travelling up to 30%.
- Working with us can bring you new perspective and extraordinary knowledges
- You will have a chance to work on unique and high technology projects
- Nice cooperation with multi-international colleagues all over the world
- Flexible working hours
- Annual salary increase based on your work performance
- Space for professional and personal growth - training and internal education program, e-learning, language courses
- Company benefits - 5 weeks holiday, meal vouchers, supplementary pension insurance, mobile plan, company events, charity projects and teambuldings
V parku 2326/18
148 00 Praha-Chodov